The Feldbrügge lab is using in vivo approaches to study mRNA transport and local translation. We focus on the tight coupling between mRNA and membrane trafficking using endosomal long-distance transport along microtubules as an example.
Within the FOR2333 Research Unit we study:
Project 2: Here, we focus on novel factors interacting with the key RNA-binding protein of endosomal transport in order to identify functional important mRNP components. For this project we collaborate with the Jansen lab.
Selected publications by the Feldbrügge lab:
- Haag et al. PLoS Genet. 13: e1006734 (2017) [pubmed]
- Zander et al. J. Cell Sci. 129: 2778-2792 (2016) [pubmed]
- Haag et al. Rev. Microbiol. 69: 265-281 (2015) [pubmed]
- Pohlmann et al. eLife 4: 10.7554/eLife.06041 (2015) [pubmed]
- Baumann et al. EMBO Rep. 15: 94-102 (2014) [pubmed]
Heinrich-Heine University Düsseldorf